Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 13, 2014

Letterpress Recipe Card Tutorial

As I mentioned yesterday, my letterpress supplies have been getting a workout lately.  I LOVE letterpressing from home.  It's so simple & the results are so instantly gratifying.  :)  I can't wait to learn even more in the upcoming online Letterpress Class from Studio Calico.

The new kitchen themed letterpress plates (Recipe Card & From the Kitchen Of) make it easy to create handmade gifts. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to create a set of letterpressed recipe cards that look like they came from an expensive boutique! I’ll also show you how you can repurpose your Project Life packaging to create a recipe box.
I packaged up a set of letterpress cards along with a simple tea towel & tied them together with twine.

I hope you give letterpress a try!  It's so much fun. 

2 comments :

  1. These recipe cards look so cool and come in a beautiful box. Can’t wait to order them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful recipe cards in beautiful box....

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover