Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 23, 2014

My First Class With Craftsy Is Live!

I'm so excited to share a little secret that I've been keeping for awhile!  I am a new instructor for Craftsy, one of the fastest growing educational sites and crafting communities on the web. 
Craftsy provides such a great way to learn.  All of their classes are taught by video - which is especially great if you are a visual learner like I am.

I had such an amazing time creating classes with this company.  Everything that they do is top-notch & all of the people I worked with were wonderful.  They produce classes for a large variety of crafts (knitting, sewing, photography, cake decorating, etc.) and I'm excited that they have started expanding to include paper crafting classes.

My first class is called Classic Christmas Cards & the lessons are free with the purchase of the correlating kit.  (The class is 25% off right now!)
Here's a short video explaining a little more about the class:

I would love for you to join me!  You can find all of the details about the class here.

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations Julie! I'm so excited for you, cute crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Super exciting, Julie! Congratulations! They are top notch, they chose you! Bravo and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover