Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 8, 2014

The Whitman Kit + Screen Printing Ideas + New Color Theory Ink Colors

Whew!  That title is a mouthful, but I have SO much to share with you!  I made a quick video as I unpacked my new Whitman embellishment kit from Studio Calico.  I wanted to show you some ways to use the new screen print - YES, screen print - from the kit.  It's crazy cool!  I also stamped out some images using the newest 6 colors from the Color Theory ink collection.
I snapped a couple of quick photos of one of the projects I'm demoing in the video.  I *love* how the screen print worked with my Silhouette Fabric Inks on this canvas bag.


I forgot to mention it in the video, but to clean my screen print in between applications, I just washed it off in the sink & allowed it to air dry.

Here are the new ink colors in all their glory.  Pretty, huh?
Here's a photo that I snapped after stamping the images in the video. After the images dried, the Flamingo ink is definitely a vibrant "hot pink."

I hope this helped give you a better idea of what the Whitman kit is all about.  You can also find more inspiration in the September Creative Team gallery.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover