Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 25, 2014

Take a Peek at The Underground

The October Kits will soon be revealed at Studio Calico... but until then, how about some sneak peeks at the Card Kit & stamp add-ons?
The Card Kit comes with a very versatile stamp set that's perfect for the season or year round.  I especially love the feather & arrow die that's included in the kit.  And how about that scrumptious copper cardstock?!?
I really fell in love with this floral paper from the kit.  I want to wallpaper my craft room in it!

P.S. The feather die also makes a perfect leaf for a pumpkin (just trim it down a bit!)
The Tea stamp add-on is just adorable!  I love all of the layerable images.
There's also a spooky Halloween stamp set add-on.  I can't wait to show you what I made with it!
If you're not into spooky, I discovered that the Halloween stamp set can also be used to create some fun Disney themed projects!

That's it for now!  Be sure to check back on reveal day for a fun tutorial!

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous picks !! Can't wait the reveal ! The creative dies look awesome !

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover