Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 22, 2013

Two Peas Gardeners' Digest - March Edition


Welcome to the Two Peas Gardeners' Digest - a monthly blog hop with the Garden Girls!

You can begin your hop at the Two Peas blog & then follow along to see all of the posts today.



I'm really excited about the next installment of the Trendy Trios series!  I'll be focussing on a glamourous trend that I think you're going to love!  Make sure to join me at Two Peas on April 1st!  (No joke!)


Are you ready for a little crafty enabling?  ;)

Here are some of my top picks from the Two Peas shop:


I just ordered this stamp set.  I think it rocks & I can't wait to ink it up.  I think it's going to work really well in my Project Life album too because half of my life is spent crafting! (... or at least it feels like it sometimes.)


#2. The Composition & Color Collection by Alison Kreft/Webster's Pages

Oh me, oh my!  Seriously.  This collection just makes my hands sweat & my heart flutter.  It just feels like "me" & that makes me want to snatch it all up & wallpaper my house in it.  If you were a Hambly fan back in the day, you'll be as excited as I am to see Alison's work again. (P.S. There are also transparencies!!!)


#3. Basics Candy Buttons by Basic Grey

I have a strong addiction to enamel dots & these need to come live in my house!  This shade of blue is my favorite right now & yellow is my all-time favorite color... so it's a match made in heaven in my book!  I love that they come in so many different sizes too.



#4.  The Road Trip Collection by Chic Tags

I just ordered some of these adorable new embellishments & I can't wait to have them in my hot little hands.  I love how the note tags lift for added memos & the file die cuts are going to be perfect for my cards, layouts & Project Life!  The colors are beautiful & I love their trendy design.


#5. Daphne's Closet by Lawn Fawn

When you pair ubber cuteness with a retro flair, you get one of my favorite product picks!  I love the awesome patterns & colors in this collection.  Daphne, I'd raid your closet any day!


I am head-over-heels in love with this project by Catherine Davis called Preschool Projects.

She took photographs of her children's art projects, shrunk them down using Photoshop & added them to Project Life cards.  I have a huge tote full of my boys' projects & I think this method of memory keeping is just brilliant!  I love the clothespins holding up each piece of art too.  :)


Thanks for dropping by!  The next stop on the hop is the lovely & talented Shimelle Laine!  Hop on over to see what she's up to today!  :)


10 comments :

  1. Oh my I love those enamel dots too! i am so excited that more companies are making them now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting some enamel dots but haven't splurged yet! I need too though, I'm so glad that more companies are making them. I love how Catherine scrapped her kids artwork, that's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trendy Trios looks like fun!
    rlw1954
    indyqltr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those enamel dots! TFS! Love the sneak peak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, sounds so exciting, I can't wait to see what you've got in store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not own any enamel dots. Those Basic Candys are looking pretty good.

    Kristol (treyaut)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! Lots of eye candy, enabling and inspiration! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those journal cards with the flaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that page by Catherine! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover