Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 11, 2012

Blue Ribbon Banner Card & Video Tutorial

Now that CHA is over, I'm trying to catch back up & share some of the projects I've made recently.  This is a card I made for my most recent Finally Friday video for Two Peas.  You can find more information about this project HERE.

I am completely in love with the new Blue Ribbon punch by Jenni Bowlin!  It makes the cutest embellishments & can be used in so many different ways.  Here's one fun way to use this tool:

     Pin It


You can watch the video above for a complete tutorial.


The birds from Lawn Fawn's Bannerific set were the PERFECT size to hold my banner in place.  ;)


Card Supplies: (click on photos for links)

1 comment :

  1. Simply beautiful! I LOVE the white space and those papers are FAB!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover