Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2010

Be You!

Good morning!  :)  Today, I wanted to show you the newest STORE kit of the month called Moments in Bloom &Naturally You.  These store kits are only available in stores (hence the name), but there are some great online stores that carry them as well in case you don't have a LSS nearby.  Just like before, these kits have options.  You can either purchase the entire kit, or you can purchase just the top or bottom kits separately.  I love options.  :)  Find out more about these kits HERE.

Today, I have in my hot little hands the "Naturally You" kit.  I really love how they've combined nature with ubber cuteness.  I really love the sentiments too... and thought this would make a really unique graduation card.


I filled my fancy corner stamps with Kaiser pearls & then did something very brave.  I cut into my Bloomers trim (by Websters Pages).  When you have such gorgeous ribbon like this, it's easy to hoard it... look at it... and never do a thing with it.  So yes, I am a little proud of myself.  :)  The leaves in the kit were just the thing to set my flowers off.  I just wish I would have thought about that before I glued down my flowers.  ;)

Would you like to see more samples using this kit?  Start your hop at the Unity Blog.  From my site, make your way to the fabulous Maren's Blog!!!

13 comments :

  1. Julie this is just one fabulous card. I just love how you this image and added the pearls. Those flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card gf.. I just bought some bloomers.. can't wait to get them... I ordered some in every color..so I shud be set for awhile! woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Julie! I totally understand that is a brave thing to cut your trim. :) I have the same problem. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card!! I adore those fabric flowers they work so well with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh..this is just stunning!!!!!!! Love, love how you stamped in white ink, too and colored in a bit...now I see two of you doing this, so I must try..fabulous!!! And those roses are AMAZING!!! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! Great use of colors, images and LOVE your blossoms! So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Julie! Love those blooms! What a great stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie--you are super creative! I LOOOOOVE your style and this card--great job with the flowers and the stamps--mmmm! PERFECT:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is sooo fabulous! your layout is perfect, the flower things rock...this card is da bomb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is STUNNING, girlie! Love those bloomers and that's one of my fave quotes/sents from the new kit!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover