Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 7, 2010

Shameless Begging


OK.  I probably shouldn't do this because it's probably not PC, but I'm shamelessly asking any of you who use Facebook if you would take a minute and vote for a card of mine on the Paper Source page.  :)  There was recent challenge to make a Mother's Day card using ONLY Paper Source products.  The winner gets a mother-load of goodies from their store... and I would LOVE to have some more of their cardstock to work with.  :)  Now... my card isn't a masterpiece... but it was kind of hard to come up with a brilliant design b/c I don't own a lot of Paper Source supplies.  So - please be kind & forgiving.  ;)

Here is my card & here is a link to vote.  (May 9th is the last day to vote.) Thank you guys so much!!!  :).

9 comments :

  1. Are you kidding me!?!? This is SO a masterpiece in my eyes! I LOVE IT! Going to vote right now and will post a link on my FB page too! This is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for this gorgeous card. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Its just enough pattern paper, stitching and embellishments, its clean, its simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You BET you have my vote..I adore everything you do and you deserve to win totally!!! Wishing you lots of luck, but you have a GORGEOUS card, so you won't need luck! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Julie! I voted! :) Happy Mother's Day and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally voted and I do think your card is a winner! I love everything about it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card. And LOVE Paper Source. Voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS ON YOUR SECOND PLACE WIN!!

    I voted for you!! Your card was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover