My pastor approached me the other day and wanted to know if I would be interested in making 'welcome' cards for new visitors to the church. He said that really liked how home-made cards were so much more meaningful than a Hallmark card... and wanted to include a small gift card in the inside. I told him that he was speaking my language! Sign me UP!
I saw some similar ideas on Splitcoast and needed something REALLY simple and came up with my version of this gift card holder. The ribbon unties to open the card.
- Dove with Branch by Cornish Heritage Farms
- A Welcome Hug (the Kim Hughes Collection) by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Versamark ink by Tsukineko
- Suede Brown Dark Prismatic Cardstock by Prism
- Lagoon (Crush Collection) by Crate Paper
- White detail EP by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Word Window & oval punch by SU
- Light Aqua satin ribbon by Michaels
- Nestabilities dies by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)