Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 26, 2008

Cardinal

This is for this week's SCS sketch challenge! I love the layout and HAD to break in some of my new Kim Hughes stamps!!!!! The cardinal is one of the many CUTE critters found in this soon-to-be-released set (Release Date: Thursday, July 3rd!!!!)

I love making 'matchie matchie' envelopes to go with my cards! And... if you look closely, there's a new sentiment stamped inside the card that will be released in July from the Mona Lisa Moments Collection. Shhh!!!!

Stamps:
- Christmas Critters, Landing Pad (the Kim Hughes Line) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Paper:
- Wild Asparagus "All Boy" & "Birthday Boy" by My Mind's Eye
- Suede Brown Dark Prismatic Cardstock by Prism

Ink:
- Colorbox Chalk ink
- Pitch Black Adirondack inkpad by Ranger

Accessories:
- Copic Markers
- Liquid Applique by Marvy Uchida
- Red brads by the Scrapbooking Collection by Target

Tools:
- Sand paper

* finished size: 5.15 x 5.15"
(small squares are 1.5")

* sand edges to distress
* add liquid applique and set with heat gun to simulate snow



3 comments :

  1. WHAT?! Oh no...I'm on a strict budget right now! :( Love the new stamps and love your sweet card with the matchy-matchy envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this adorable card and envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just happened upon your blog. I live in Hong Kong.

    Will add you to my "must see daily" blogs

    The bird is adorable and I look forward to the release! Hurry up July 3rd.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover