Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 23, 2008

SIMPLIFY

I really had fun with this card. This is the first card that I've made in awhile that was for no specific purpose. I love it when I can just make a project 'just because'. It just makes the creative cells in my brain just smile! I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch by Julee Tilman. Ahh!!! Don't you just love a good sketch!?! Smile


Supplies:
Stamps:
- Primitive Beginnings (the Rummage Bin) by Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
- Espresso Adirondack ink by Ranger
- Chestnut Roan & Olive Pastel ColorBox Chalk ink

Paper:
- Desert Coral Dark & Suede Brown Dark Prismatic CS by Prism
- Kraft CS by Prism
Printed Paper:
- 29th Street Market (Spirit Shining Star: Starbright/Bright Green) by My Mind's Eye

Accessories:
- White Flocking by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Scalloped Crochet ribbon by Making Memories
- Threading Water punch by Fiskars
- Nestabilities Dies by Spellbinders (www.ellenhutson.com)
- Berry Sweet chipboard heart (distressed with chalk ink) by K & Company

Tools
- sewing machine

4 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card! The colors, the sheep, the sentiment...just beautiful. I'm new to blog watching, but I always check yours out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fabulous! I love your fluffy sheep. So glad you got a chance to stamp just for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has to be my absolutely positively favortist card in the world!!!!!!!!!!! I love the colors, layout everything! You should frame this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful...wonderful sketch, beautiful colors - absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover