Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 1, 2014

Paint.Plan.Play - A new online class with Ashley Goldberg!

I am a HUGE Ashley G fan!  I originally expressed my love for her work on this blog post, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out that she would be teaching an online class {Paint.Plan.Play} at Studio Calico.
http://www.studiocalico.com/shop/classrooms/paint-plan-play?aff=7ded1832
http://www.studiocalico.com/shop/classrooms/paint-plan-play?aff=7ded1832 
Here is a short video that Ashley put together about the class:


BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :

  • 4 technique videos from Ashley sharing tips and tricks for painted backgrounds, mark making, stamping and working with patterned paper.
  • a PDF from Ashley sharing how she uses her painted pages to create an Art Planner.
  • Inspiration PDFs from our expert contributors sharing 10 ideas for using these paint techniques on art journal pages, layouts and Project Life® spreads.
  • Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
  • Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.
There are also several new Ashley G scrapbooking supplies in the shop... and I'm crazy about them!

My favorite might be this silk screen.  I want to make my new niece a pillow or framed art for her nursery & this is going to be perfect!  Here's what the image looks like when finished:
And how awesome is this paper pack???
 I love this skinny washi tape!
 Gold splatter rub-ons.  Need I say more?
 I had to order this alphabet stamp set!
...and if you like stamps, here are a few more!

 There's a cute wood veneer set.  I think the pie charts are going to be adorable for scrapbooking the Thanksgiving season!
So, be sure to sign up quickly so that you can receive the exclusive stamp set, wood veneers & print.  This kit ships free world wide!

Also, don't forget that kit subscribers receive 10% off classes.  Rewards Members (those who subscribe for 12 consecutive months) get 25% off classes... which makes this class & kit a steal!  If you'd like to start a subscription, you can find out more here.

I hope to see you in class!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover