Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 28, 2014

Ashley Goldberg for Studio Calico

One of the things I love most about Studio Calico is being introduced to new artists.  I first heard about Ashley Goldberg's art during CHA (the Craft & Hobby Association's trade show) and fell in love with her playful, quirky designs.

I researched a little more and discovered that she also has collections for Urban Outfitters, Land of Nod, Schoolhouse Electric (just to name a few.)
image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4

And now, you can get little pieces of Ashley's art at Studio Calico!  Check out these journaling card sets:

Of course, they're perfect for Project Life or as a card front, but I think I might even frame a couple.

I hope this is just the beginning of Ashley's partnership with SC.  I'd love to see more of her designs in future kits!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover