Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 29, 2014

October Studio Calico Kit Projects

http://www.studiocalico.com/kits/the-underground?aff=7ded1832
 This month's kits are full of cozy prints & unique embellishments - perfect for fall!

Here are a couple of cards that I made using the Underground Card Kit.  The feather/arrow dies are my fave!
 I want to wallpaper my craft room in this floral print!  This is another card made with just the main kit. The kit comes with a full set of gold glittered tag pockets... which just so happen to fit gift cards perfectly!
 I also made a couple of projects using these fun add-on stamp sets:
http://www.studiocalico.com/kits/the-underground?aff=7ded1832 
The Tea Time set is so adorable!  I love all of the different buildable images... especially the tea bag & separate tea solid stamp.
 I love it when a stamp set can be used for more than its original purpose.  I made this Disney inspired card using the Halloween stamp set along with the Underground card kit.
Thanks for taking a peek at my projects for this month.  You can find all of the newly released kits here and the gallery is packed with inspiration!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover