Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 5, 2012

Thank You Pocket Card

I've been burning through these tiny glassine bags lately.  They're the perfect size for holding gift cards or little tags.  I've also used a lot in my Project Life album & the wedding "Smash" album I'm making for my sister.  And... for only $0.25 each, they're a steal!

For today's card, I used one of these tiny bags to hold a tag.  It's just a fun way to add a little unexpected twist on a traditional card.

This tag is part of Crate Paper's Pretty Party Tag Cuts.  I am a sucker for these tags.  Every time Crate Paper comes out with a new collection, I always have to snag a couple.  They come as a 12x12 sheet that you can cut apart & each one is a different design.



This layered flower sticker is also part of the Pretty Party collection.  I wanted it to fill up the space a bit more, so I added some paper leaves from Amy Tangerine.



Pebbles just came out with this fantastic basic sentiment stamp set.  I love the font, the flagged edges & the negative space text.  Fun stuff!


Thanks for taking a peek!  You can find my card in the Two Peas Gallery HERE or click on the pictures below to find the supplies in the shop:


1 comment :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover