Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 10, 2012

Hero Arts Neon Ink Pads


I recently got to try out the brand new neon ink pads from Hero Arts.  If you haven't heard, neon is H-O-T right now & I was dying to get my hands on these.

Oh my goodness!  These inks are SO much fun!  I made a chart to give you an idea what the ink looks like once stamped on different colors of cardstock.  The picture is pretty true to color, but the shades are a bit brighter and more neon in person.  These inks are definitely unlike any other shade of ink I've ever seen & I am in love!



The inks coordinate perfectly with Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook collection & Heidi Swapp's neon products.  They're just a fun way to pack some punch in your paper crafting projects!

Shopping Links:

2 comments :

  1. Wow, so cute. Thanks for posting photos. I found you via the SC forum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too came over from the SC forum and I greatly appreciate you posting these comparisons. I think I may need to add them to my stash.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover