Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2012

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch Guest

 I am so excited to get to be a part of Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch this week!  Each week, a layout is chosen as the inspiration for a sketch.  Everyone is invited to join in (it could be a card, layout, or any paper crafted project).  Just share your project by linking it up on the SC blog by June 11th & you will become eligible to win a Studio Calico shop gift certificate.


 This week's sketch is based on Kelly Noel's layout entitled 10 years from her SO CAL gallery.



And here is my take on the sketch:




The patterned paper I used is from the Daydream Believer kit - which is still available!  (LOVE this kit!)  I just fussy cut each frame & filled it with wood veneer shapes.  The stamp set I used for the sentiment is called My Happy.

I hope you get a chance to play along!  :)

Card Supplies: (Click on pictures for links)

2 comments :

  1. such a cute card...I love those little people and that bike...such a great design...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is so cute! I love the little details! That tiny bike is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover