Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 1, 2012

Get Your Stamp On!

 I'm a big fan of stamps.  You might have guessed that by reading the name of my blog.  ;)  I'm also a huge fan of Studio Calico.  Put the two together & you have magic!  I just signed up for a new class & I thought I'd share.  Want to come to summer school with me?
I've taken two of SC's classes so far & have really enjoyed both.  When I saw the list of class contributors for Summer Stamp School, I was sold!  I spy a couple of my fellow Go-to Gals as well as some of my other favorite designers...


If that's not cool enough, this awesome stamp set is included as part of your class!


I just read on the forums that there will be some Silhouette cut files included in the class.  I love combining stamping & die-cutting!

And... for those of you who are also fans of stamping, Two Peas just stocked some great stamp sets from Hero Arts/Studio Calico.  This sentiment set is going to see a lot of ink from me!


So... if you're a stamper as well, there are a lot of fun things around the corner!  I am saving my pennies for the Pieces of Me Workshop at Two Peas.  It just started today, but you can still sign up.  I LOVE Maggie's style & definitely want to check it out.


Have any of you signed up?  I'd love to hear about it!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover