Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 31, 2012

Two Peas Garden Projects: May

I've had so much fun creating cards for Two Peas this month!  Here are the projects that are new to my gallery for May.  (All supplies can be found by following the links under each card.)


I've noticed that I reach for wood veneer all the time these days!  These banners from Studio Calico are perfect to stamp on or cover in patterned paper.


This adorable traveller stole my heart last winter at CHA & I'm so happy to finally get to use this chipboard on some of my projects.  I used a Two Peas exclusive Studio Calico stamp for my sentiment.


This is a mix of Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook collection & Dear Lizzy's Neapolitan line.  (Love that polka dot vellum!) Of course, I had to add a bit of wood veneer.  See - I told you!  I'm obsessed!


I love how this card turned out!  It's a perfect anniversary card because it's not too girly to give to my hubs.  And yes - more veneer.  I am also obsessed with the bathroom people icons.  xoxo


This one was another fun card to make.  I used a big background stamp from Studio Calico & strips of washi tape.  Oh... and some wood veneer stars.


This is the card I made for a Finally Friday tutorial.  Make sure to watch to see how I made a cool envelope using a glassine bag.

3 comments :

  1. wow love all of these cards...those little wood accents are adorable...I must get those stars...Great designs...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day once again, wonderful post..two thumbs up!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw them and love em ALL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover