Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 23, 2012

Finally Friday Video Tutorial: This Book Belongs To...

I saw this book spine patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket at CHA and fell head over heels for it.  If I could, I would wallpaper my craft room in it.  It's just exactly my style.  So... as soon as the 2Wenty Thr3E collection hit the shelves at Two Peas, I hurried and snatched it up!

I couldn't wait to put it to use & made this card as part of my Finally Friday card making tutorial.  The cool thing is, this is not just a card!  The main panel is removable & becomes a bookmark - a perfect card/gift for that book-lover in your life!  Take a peek at my video below to see step-by-step instructions.  :)



And here is what the card looks like on the inside.  I love the hand with the pointed finger.  It's like it's holding your place in your favorite book.





Here are the products I used today:

InLinkz.com


If you like this style, you might also like this stamp set from Studio Calico:

2 comments :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover