Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 28, 2011

Lots of Two Peas Projects to Share!

I've been a busy little gardener at Two Peas In A Bucket & have several cards to share with you today.

First up... a super simple card using this adorable fox from Hero Arts along with this cutie patootie word bubble form Lawn Fawn's new Many Thanks set.


I'm a little obsessed over Amy Tangerine's new collection by American Crafts.  The paper & dog sticker are from this line... and I created a sentiment using Lawn Fawn's newest alphabet set, Sally's ABC's.

I thought this card would be great to give to our groomer or when friends dog sit for us.  It would also be fun to give to someone who just adopted a new 4-legged friend! 


When I saw these little teacups in Crate Paper's new Farmhouse collection... I did a little happy dance.  They coordinate perfectly with Lawn Fawn's new My Cup of Tea set!


This fabric covered brad from Amy Tangerine was my inspiration for this next card.  I added it to the center of an Entwined Bloom by Sassafras & made a window with a square Nestabilites die.  Of course, I had to pull out my Sew Lovely stamp set to use for my sentiment.


Thanks for taking a peek!  I'll be back this afternoon with a special Go-to Gal post and give-away!

1 comment :

  1. OH MY! I love love love each of these cards--that FUR BABY is SOOOOOO cute! LOVE that tea card--love the design and the papers you used! I absolutely love your fox card--OVER THE TOP AMAZING:) LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover