Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 21, 2011

Summer Memories

I don't know about you, but here in the Midwest, we've gone from winter to summer in a span of about two days.  Every year, our extended family gets together to spend a week together on the beach... and we're counting down the days until we get to go.

Here's a card I made just for the occasion:

I love it when I get to use my Lawn Fawn Swimsuit Season stamp set!  :)  It just so happens to coordinate perfectly with Cosmo Cricket's Salt Air collection.  I love the elements page b/c so many of the images fit perfectly into the Say Cheese Polaroid image.

Card Supplies: (click on images for links)


7 comments :

  1. Oooh those work PERFECTLY together!!!! I just recently got that stamp set - my first set of Lawn Fawn stamps! I LOVE it. I am having the best time paper-piecing all the cute little images! I think I might need some of that paper - you're right, it coordinates PERFECTLY!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and I love Lawn Fawn, oh I love Summer too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of the stamps and that fun die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! Again--you make me smile and gasp with delight! I LOVE the colors and the papers--and that bathing suit! SOOOOOOOO FUN!!! Hope you enjoy your summer--we've had summer all year! LOL! I'm not complaining--I LOVE being able to wear sandals all year:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card, have not seen those stamps before, they work so well together

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover