Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 26, 2010

It's Jiffy Time!!!

Hey guys!  Today I get to share the card I made for this month's Jiffy Girl Challenge!  Just to recap... each month, a group of my super crafty friends and I get together to make a card using the same basic supplies.  One girl picks a stamp for us to use, and another chooses patterned paper.  No one knows what we're going to work with until it arrives in our mailbox.  I love seeing everyone's style being played out in such unique ways!

This month, I was the 'paper picker' and chose the Blueberry Hill paper from We R Memory Keeper's Vintage Blue collection.  Alli chose our image, the funky and cool chair from the Chair-ished set by Papertrey Ink.  I really loved the combination of the two!  :)



I kept my card pretty simple, letting the paper and images speak for themselves.  Make sure to check out the other girls' blogs to see what they came up with!  I can't wait to see for myself!  :)

9 comments :

  1. What a super fun card! Love the colouring, the boldness of the orange chair, the layout of the card, and the way you put the sentiment in between the dots on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly precious, Jules -- love the warm glow from the lamp, and that big sentiment is a stand-out. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME design...love those sentiment stickers. This can be a masculine card easily...such an all-around great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great Julie! Love the letters and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS, Julie! I love the bigger sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one adorable card. Love the funky chair and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's adorable.
    Dreama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, Julie!! I hope you have a fabulous week! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Has a nice "retro" feel.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover