Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 23, 2010

Winner! Winner! Alert! Alert!

BloggerHey guys!  I have a winner picked out for my Hip Hop post!  Usually I use Random.com -- but today, I thought it would be fun for the very first commenter to win.  :)
 
Julie Ranae said...
Well...firsties are typically not the lucky ones, but that's ok! I am now a follower (thought I was as I visit often, but duh!)

Always love what you do and this card is perfect!
July 22, 2010 1:30 AM
Delete

Yippee!  So, Julie - please e-mail Jimmi with your contact info (full name, address, & let her know that you won the "You & Me" set)!  jimmi.mayo@gmail.com

5 comments :

  1. ha ha ha - I've always thought about that too....the poor first poster - never wins! Congrats Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner...

    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Julie! First CAN be lucky now and then. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a WONDERFUL surprise to be sure! I sincerely DO love your blog and enjoy the inspiration you offer to all of us!
    Thanks so much : )

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover