Morning campers! It's Hip Hop Thursday & I've inked up a fun new stamp from Unity to share with you today! Have you seen the new Suzi Blu stamps??? I just LOVE the whimsical feel of them. I want them all. :) This image is called Queen of Glitter & I think it makes the cutest birthday card!
1. Make card from cardstock. Adhere black cardstock to card.
2. Adhere yellow patterned paper.
3. Adhere floral patterned paper. Apply rub-ons.
4. Punch border on red patterned paper. Lightly sand edges and adhere to top of card.
5. Stamp image onto white cardstock. Color with markers. Apply glitter. Trim panel and adhere onto card.
6. Stamp sentiment onto red cardstock. Trim edges & adhere to card using dimensional adhesive.
Now, please make your way to Jen Erickson's blog to see what she's made today!