Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2009

The Perfect Pear!

*This is Post #2 for the day... so please scroll through if you'd like to see more. :)

I know I've said it before, but I love a good sketch! :) I've been so busy lately that my mojo sort of left the building, and it helps to have a starting point to get the creative juices flowing again. This sketch is from Triple the Sketch. It was a little obscure to me at first, but once I started digging through my craft stash, I fell in love with it!

I started with this fun scrap of fabric that I've been hoarding. I love sewing, but only get around to it every once in awhile... so I thought it would be fun to put it to use on a paper crafted project instead. the chipboard pieces are all from Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection.


Thanks for visiting! I still have more crafty projects up my sleeve... so stay tuned! :)

6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great interpretation of that sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards! I love those pears! This was my first time playing along too!! It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Julie. It looks great! Thanks for playing along in the challenge! - Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie! Glad to see you playing along!!! Love what you did with the sketch! Your card is wonderful!! Thanks for playing along with TTS! :) Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Your cards are fantastic! I love what you did with the sketch. Love all the layers and dimension! Thanks for playing at TTS!

    - DT Gloria

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover