Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2009

Better Late Than Never!

I am playing catch-up and will have several posts for your viewing pleasure today. ;) I THOUGHT today was the 29th... and well... after getting to work yesterday, I realized that my mental calendar was a little wonky. :) So... even though all of the other girls posted their JiFFy post yesterday, I'm bringing in the caboose today. If you're new to my blog, a group of my stamping buddies & I get together once a month Just For Fun (hence the term 'JiFFy') and create a project using the same stamps & paper.

This month, Kim sent us a package of the CUTEST paper (Crate Paper's 'Little Sprout') & paired it with Carole's pick - MFT's Cuddle Up Carter. The Carter images are based off of Carole's son, who happens to have Cerebral Palsy. You can read Carole's wonderful blog entry to learn more about Carter and his diagnosis here. Kim, the owner of MFT, is generously donating $2 from the sale of each Cuddle Up Carter set to the Europed's organization !

Here is my little carter, all dressed in his jammies and slippers. I think keep this card on hand for when one of my little guys gets a frog in their throat. :) I traced the blanket image onto green felt and stitched it in place.

Make sure to check out the other Jiffy Girls' challenge cards (unless you already did that YESTERDAY). ;) I can't wait to take a look myself! (I didn't want to peek until my card was finished.) Have a good one!!!

Lori Craig, Alli Miles, Carole Burrage, Kim Hughes and Michele Boyer

1 comment :

  1. Awww...your little stitched blankie is absolutely adorable, Julie! You always have the best details. Big hugs! Been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover