Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 28, 2009

...thought you could use a little PICK-me-UP

I just can't get enough of this little camper from the newest Whipper Snapper release! Today has been 'one of those days' and I thought I'd make a card to cheer myself up. :)

The sentiment is computer generated & the papers are from Jillibean Soup & Pink Paislee.

I don't have a lot to say today. I've got to hit the hay so that I can be up at 5:00 am for work. BUT.... it's a short week for me, so I'm hoping to be able to really dig into my craft room in the next few days. Thanks for taking a peek! :)


SUPPLIES:
Rubber Stamps:
- "Beware of Bears" & "Great Outdoors" sets (Whipper Snapper Designs)

Ink:
- Tuxedo Black Memento (Tsukineko)
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Ranger)

Cardstock:
- Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)

Patterned Paper:
- Spicy Pumpkin, Brown Sugar (Jillibean Soup)
- Charming, Fetching (Pink Paislee)

Accessories:
- White Inkssentials gel pen (Ranger)
- markers (Copic)
- colored pencils (Prismacolor)

Font:
- CK Primary (Creating Keepsakes)

2 comments :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover