Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2009

A Couple More....

A Hello! Me again! :) This is post #3 for today, so feel free to scroll down to see more!

Here is a card I made using My Cute Stamps' Little Forest Friends set. I used a layout based off of CPS's sketch last week. (One of those things that I wanted to get to a week ago and just couldn't find the time.) :) I decided to leave it without a sentiment so that I could customize it for any occasion. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket (Early Bird & Girl Friday lines).

This little card just makes me smile. :) The stamps are from My Cute Stamps' Cheer Up set. This set is SO cute & I love it because the expressions are separate images, so you can customize it to fit any mood. It has a Japanese Kawaii feel to it, I think. And... the set is only $7.99! I don't get commission off of anything I post on my blog --- I just want to pass on a good deal when I see one! :)

The cloudy paper is called 'Jet Lag' by Bella Blvd. & the yellow chipboard frame is from Sassafras (First Place Chipboard).

9 comments :

  1. So cute Julie! I love that cloudy paper. That card is perfect for the weather we've had in New England this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both SO cute, Julie! I just love that little frowny sun. (And btw, I bought Early Bird paper this weekend. It's your fault.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sun image! How aboslutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie- I love the colors and the fun retro-ish feel of the owl card and the sun card is TOO adorable for words!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie
    Your cards are so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card!!! You must be having horrible weather where you are too!!! I'm happy to see it hasn't dampened YOUR mojo!!! I wish I could say the same!! I need the sun to shine and SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also in New England and that "rain rain go away" card is PERFECT!!! LOL
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover