Tuesday (Dec. 9th) is release day for the Hey Chickie set from Cornish Heritage Farms!!! So... I wanted to give you another peek at one of the sentiments in the set. They work perfectly with the Sweet Spring set that was released last week!
I've been saving this old pair of jeans in hopes of giving it new life one day. (My son wears out the knees of his pants so quickly & I hated to throw them away.) I ran a square of it through my Cuttlebug using a Nestability die & it worked PERFECTLY! I'm seeing denim in the future of a lot of projects.
Stamps: (all by CHF)
- (rabbit) Sweet Spring set (the Kim Hughes line) (released December 4th)
- (sentiment) Hey Chickie set - (releasing December 9th)
- Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
- Warm Red chalk ink (Colorsnap)
- Chartreuse (Archivers)
- Blush Red Dark (Prism)
- Sonoma: Verano Ave. (Scenic Route)
- Markers (Copic)
- Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders)
- Red Gingham Ribbon (May Arts)
- Wide twill (Stampin' Up!)
- Eyelets (We R Memory Keepers)