Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 10, 2008

My Wise Friend

Just a quick post tonight...

I love this little owl from Unity. He's just too cute! And... perfect to pair with my CHF sentiments! :)

Tips:
* Give plain buttons a makeover by applying rub-ons!
* Sand the edges of white-core cardstock to give it a worn-in feel.
* Score lines from the back side of your cardstock to add embossing. Lightly sand to really bring out the design!



Supplies:
Stamps:
- (owl) Mix Up of Cuteness (Unity Stamp Company)
- (sentiment) U R A Hoot (Cornish Heritage Farms)

Ink:
- Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)

Cardstock:
- Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink)
- Mango & Eggshell (Memory Box)

Accessories:
- Archaic Rub-ons (Basic Grey)
- Markers (Copic)
- Buttons (Autumn Leaves)
- Circle Die (Spellbinders)

Tools:
- Scoring tool
- Sand paper

7 comments :

  1. Aaack, Julie! This is simply adorable, but you know I love everything you create!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just darling! Love that owl, Julie! Such a cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a delightful blog, Julie! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! My name is Nika! I so like your blog! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! Every Saturday I have craft club for ladyes. We do cards, quilt, crochet, cross stitch too. It very not usual and new to Russian culture. I to study from different blogs how to make cards, made quilt and to use different technics. We are missionary to the Far East Russia. We are russian. We live in city Birobidzhan, it is the Jewish region in Russia. A lot of Jews live here. They have synagogues and to celebrate religious holidays. But many of them do not know the Christ. We have 2 daughters. Polina is 8 years and Liliya is 2 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English.
    Nika

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Julie! Fabulous coloring on the owl, and I love the little buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, another adorable card. So much talent! So glad you have it and are willing to inspire us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! So sweet. Miss you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover