Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 21, 2008

Merry Kissmoose

Today was release day for the most recent Friendly Kritters image at CHF - called Frosty Friends. I just love that snowman's sweet face!!!
Here was a bright and cheery card I made using the Daily Grind paper collection by Fancy Pants. I stamped the image once onto the blue dotted paper and then a second time onto white cardstock. I trimmed out just the portions that I wanted and adhered the images on top of each other. This makes it easy to work with those little details like stick arms and antlers. There's just no way to trim those little details!

I love this sentiment found in Kim Hughes' Christmas Critters set. I think it works perfectly with this image! :)
SUPPLIES:
Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Frosty Friends (Friendly Kritters Line)
- (sentiment) Christmas Critters (the Kim Hughes line)

Ink:
- Onyx Black Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko

Cardstock:
- Black Prism CS

Printed Paper:
- The Daily Grind Collection by Fancy Pants

Accessories:
- Copic Markers
- White Inksentials gel pen by Ranger
- Fringe notions (knitting material)

Tools:
- Sewing Machine
- 5/8" Circle Punch by EK Success


1 comment :

  1. Oh, how cute! :-) Love the bg you put the image one - makes it look like its snowing almost and all the cute little details like the fringe! :-) And I agree, that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover