Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 23, 2008

I'm So Prepared!

Today marks the release of another stamp set at CHF called Invitation Essentials! This set has everything you need to craft a special occasion - and the best part is... it's only $9.99! Wowza! Want to see? :)

So... when I was preparing for this release, I thought 'Why not get my next anniversary card out of the way now?'. Our 10th will be next May... so I'm pretty impressed with myself! I'm usually a bad procrastinator. :)

This card couldn't have been more simple! I combined the word "happy" from Kim's Birthday Bash set with sentiments from Mona's Invitation Essentials to create a whimsical sentiment - made with multiple fonts - to go with this super fun paper by Fancy Pants.


Stamps: (all by CHF)
- Invitation Essentials (MLM Collection)
- Birthday Bash (Kim Hughes Collection)

Ink:
- Rhubarb Memento ink
- Pitch Black Adirondack inkpad by Ranger

Cardstock:
- Black CS by Prism

Printed Paper:
- The Daily Grind by Fancy Pants

Accessories:
- black gingham ribbon from Pebbles Inc.
- Warm Gray #1 Copic marker (to shadow sentiment)
- Black Copic glitter pen (to highlight "10th")
- black eyelets (ribbon holes)

Tools:
- sewing machine

1 comment :

  1. This is adorable - all of your cards are! And I love your blog. Can you tell me who designed it?

    sairabee at yahoo dot com ;)

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover