Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 4, 2008

More FREE Classes!!!

Hey everyone! I've had several requests for a template for the 'bun in the oven' shower favor. I'm going to try to get this done ASAP ... so keep your eyes peeled. It's not exactly like Lauren's... but it works. :) I'm sure you can add your own creative touches to it & make it work for you too.

AND.... make sure you check out some of the upcoming classes at Cornish Heritage Farms! Click on each banner to find out more. I'll be teaching a class on September 16th and would love to have you join me! All the classes are free and the supply lists are available now in case you need to get a few things. Let me know if you have any questions! :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover