Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 3, 2008

Bun in the Oven "Cornish" Style

I fell in love with Lauren Meader's 'bun in the oven' baby shower favor and wanted to try one out "Cornish" style!


The oven burners are made from flowers & the oven door (made from a Clear Card Sheet) really opens! Inside you'll find a 'bun' made out of 2 baby washcloths.




Stamps: (all from the Kim Hughes Line by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- (sentiment, oven mitt) Baked With Love set
- (tiny flower) Tag! You're It set
- (flower "burners") Bloomin' Beautiful set

Ink:
- Fired Brick Distress Inkpad by Ranger
- Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad by Tsukineko

Cardstock:
- Simply Smooth White; Classic Red; Nautical Blue Light CS by Prism

Accessories:
- Silver Krylon pen
- White gel pen by Ranger
- Hardware by We R Memory Keepers
- scrap of fabric for tea towel
- Copic Marker
- Scor-Pal
- Silver tin

- Tan & White baby washcloths
- Clear Card Sheet by CHF
- Stampin' Up! punch

12 comments :

  1. this is so cute and perfect timing. my mother-in-law is coming into town for the weekend and she is "THE" family cook. maybe i can get her to make one with me while she is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding me!!!?? WOW this is soooo stinking cute cute CUTE!!! i didn't see lauren's, but yours is darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! This is soooo adorable!! I bet I know who you're going to give this to. :) Mary P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this is over the top CUTE!
    Love it!

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, this is the most adorable creation I have ever seen! Totally a "wow" project worthy of the "artisan" award. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh!!!! This is just to stinkin cute! WOW WOW WOW I just love this very creative and super inspiring oven. This really ROCKS and you ROCK too. Please send me this!!! I would love to have this in my room for inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. woah! its soooo adorable! what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is absolutely too cute for words! Outstanding. How sweet to give the template so we can all play. Adorable. Love your blog so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea! You did a great job! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked to your blog about this adorable little box. Thanks for sharing! http://cricutcard-iologist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you little oven so much that I made a few for myself. They are just a little different than yours but I think they came out OK.
    I really do love the way you designed yours though.
    Come on by and check out my little ovens at
    http://www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com
    Thank you so much for sharing your oven

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover