Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2008

Tiny Miracle

I wanted to show you a couple of the things I've made lately using Cosmo Cricket's Jack's World collection. (This was one of my favorite collections from this Summer's CHA show!) One of my friends from work is about to have her first baby and I gave her these... along with my Bun in the Oven box and some other goodies. :)

This card was made almost exclusively with Jack's World goodies... except for the 'tiny miracle' stamp (which can be found in Kim Hughes' Baby Love set by CHF). I don't know if you've read my blog for long, but a long time ago I made a post about one of my friends who was struggling with infertility. She went through several IVF treatments... and as you can see --- she's about to become a mommy! This little baby means a lot to me and after all of the prayers.... I feel like he is truly a miracle!


No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover