Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2008

Fun New Stamps Coming Your Way!!!

***note*** There are still TONS of stamps available on my 'For Sale' list! I've been updating & adding to it regularly... so go take a peek! :)

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is a big release day on the farm! Kim Hughes is releasing an awesome Birthday set called Birthday Bash! It's full of fun things like birthday cake, cupcakes, gifties, pizza & more.... all in that classically cute Kim style! :)

Kim is also releasing the CUTEST Get Well set that I've ever seen (and I'm not just saying that!) called Comforting Hugs. You're just going to die when you see it!

AND... Mona made a Sentiment set that coordinates perfectly with Kim's Comforting Hugs set called Get Well Centers! The sayings are so creative!!! If you liked Mona's other sentiment sets, you'll love this one too!

So.... want to see some sneaks? (If you want to see a supply list, each of these cards will be uploaded into the CHF Gallery on release day)

Here's a tiny card that packs a big punch! I stamped the balloon image directly onto the sentiment. They just looked like they were made for each other. :)

Above is one of the cards I made with Kim's new set. I masked a lot of the images to create some chicken soup.

And finally, here is another card I made using Kim's set along with Mona's sentiment. Yummy, huh?

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover