Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 11, 2008

Love in Braille

Happy Monday!!! I am so THRILLED because school starts this week!!! I'm ready for a schedule again. :) Here is a fun paper pierced card that I made the other day. If you pierce from the backside of your cardstock, you get a nice pattern, full of texture.

I just LOVE this sentiment, and thought a tag with the word "LOVE" pierced in Braille would work perfectly with it. :)


Supplies:
Rubber Stamps:
- The Best by Penny Black

Ink:
- Onyx Black Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko
- Antique Linen Distress inkpad by Ranger

Cardstock:
- Eggshell CS by Memory Box
- Core'dination CS

Printed Paper:
- Jack's World by Cosmo Cricket

Accessories:
- Brad by American Crafts
- Heart XL Ghost Shapes by Heidi Swapp
- 'tags' die by Spellbinders
- Dimensional foam adhesive

Tools:
- Paper Piercing tools
- Sewing machine & white thread
- Die Cutting Machine by Spellbinders

5 comments :

  1. That's one of my favorite quotes. I love the added touch of the braille.

    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sweet! My dad had a missionary friend who was blind. I remember when he came to visit and dad turned the light on in the bathroom for him. Ü They had a good laugh over it. Ben made me card with John 3:16 on it in Braille. Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie...love love love the braille. That is amazing. My oldest daughter has taken 4 years of sign language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, and I love the Braille tag!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Julie that is awesome. I never think of doing anything braille but you are just genius!! What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover