Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 7, 2008

Thomas The Tank Take-along Tin

I bought this "lunchbox" about a year ago in the Dollar Spot area at Joann's and KNEW I would have a great use for it one day! My son LOVES Thomas, and this is the perfect size of tin for him to carry a few of his favorite trains in when we go places. He LOVES it! I covered the front of the tin with UTEE (embossing enamel) to keep the images from getting smudged when he plays.



Stamps: (all by Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Thomas the Tank Engine 3/4 View
- Sir Topham Hat
- Really Useful Engine
- (word balloon) Say What? (the Kim Hughes Collection)


Ink:
- Black Onyx Versafine inkpad by Tsukineko


Accessories:
- Copic Markers
- UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel) by Ranger
- small lunch box tin

3 comments :

  1. Aack! This is sooo cute, Julie! I'm thinking my little guy definitely needs one of these! GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! My 4yo loves Thomas!!! I need to order those stamps......he would go nuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute, Julie!! My oldest used to totally be into Thomas!!

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover