Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 5, 2008

Winners!!!!

I am so excited to say that I am not picking ONE but TWO winners for my blog candy!!!

Aimee ---
I love your cool inspriation post...

and Sandy ---
Despite all the AMAZING cards you have posted, and the incredible work I've commented on, the post from Nov 28th--Relax Its Not Up to You---has really stayed with me....I've asked myself the question "Do you think you have achieved this ministry, or received it?" and really gotten clarity!! So thank you for the incredible crafty things you share as well as other items too!!

So girls... send me your address (julie_stamps@hotmail.com) and I'll get these mailed out to you! Congratulations!!!

2 comments :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover