Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 26, 2014

Studio Calico {Poet Society} September Kit Sneaks

Tomorrow is the big reveal day at Studio Calico!  I can't wait to show you  all of the new things for September.  But for now, how about a few peeks of the new stamp sets & card kit?

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen an in progress photo that I posted while creating these "dipped" wooden spoons using the new Color Theory acrylic paints.  There just so happens to be an adorable Jar stamp set that I *love* in the upcoming release & I thought it would make the perfect tag for gift packaging.
If you're a stamp lover like I am, you're going to be really happy this month.  There are SO many new stamp sets being released!  This Cactus stamp set by LifeLovePaper makes this succulent lover's heart go all pitter-patter.
 The card kit comes with a fun & festive stamp set, perfect for so many special occasions.  I love these geometric gems & added some vivid color to them using my Color Theory acrylics.
 Suzy created THE most adorable Back to School stamp set!  I used it to make an Instagram photo album, a Post-it note cover, & a tiny note card - perfect for popping into a lunchbox for a mid-day surprise.
 This next card is one of my favorites.  There is a new Rocket stamp set from LifeLovePaper that's great for both boys & girls.  I created this penny slider card with the digi stamps & the rocket can move & spin all around the planet's ring.  I'm not going to lie.  I can't put this card down.  I just love interactive cards!
As I mentioned before, the Card Kit is great for so many celebrations.  I made this sweet farm-themed baby card using some of the wood veneer in the kit.
 Thanks for taking a peek at the upcoming kits & stamp sets for this month.

If you're new to Studio Calico, you can find out more about the kits here.  You can also sign up for monthly kit deliveries here (which is especially great for people like me who don't have a local scrapbooking store.)  The site is full of inspiration from both the Creative Team & the awesome SC community!

The new kits will be released at 12 noon EST on the 27th for subscribers & at midnight for everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover