Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 25, 2014

Studio Calico Penny Arcade Sneaks

Is it just me, or is this summer flying by?  The next Studio Calico kit reveal is right around the corner & I think you're going to love what's in store!

This month's kits are called Penny Arcade.  I'll share some peeks of the main card kit in a bit, but first off, I've got to show you the Pinball card kit add-on!

This kit has a gorgeous floral stamp set designed by 1Canoe2.  The images are buildable & come with solid stamps as well as outline stamps, so there are lots of options when it comes to adding color.  For my sneaks, I decided to use acrylic & watercolor paints.
The main card kit comes with the most adorable images.  If you're a "fun & cute" fan like I am, you'll really love the included stamps.  I used one of the hedgehog stamps on this sneak.  Cuteness overload!
This is another card I made using the Penny Arcade main card kit.  I wanted to create a dream catcher as a focal point & these little wooden star "sequins" were the perfect embellishment.

Are you ready for another big dose of cuteness?  Take a look at this pair (or should I say "pear") from the Churros add-on.  This kit comes with stamps & coordinating dies.  I used Letterpress inks along with the stamps to create the bold color.  These guys were already pretty adorable all on their own, but I decided to add some googly eyes to take the cuteness up another notch.
There are a lot of really amazing dies being released this month.  Here's a peek at one of them.  I die cut the words using a double sided adhesive sheet & topped them with a few shades of glitter.  To create a shadow effect, I cut a second image out of black cardstock & layered it behind vellum.
You might have noticed bits & pieces of the newest Studio Calico collection Brighton Pier in some of the sneaks.  This new collection is going to be a favorite & you can be among the first to have it in your hot little hands by preordering the bundle. (The bundle ships free domestically & is expected to arrive later in July.) Click here to find out more.
http://www.studiocalico.com/preorder/brighton-pier-bundle?aff=7ded1832
  Studio Calico offers three types of monthly kits  - Scrapbook, Card & Project Life® - as well as add-on kits and shop items to complement them. A new kit is revealed on the 27th of each month (at noon EST if you're a subscriber, at midnight EST if you aren't). For more information (or to start your own subscription!), click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover