Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 27, 2014

Penny Arcade Reveal!

It's reveal day at Studio Calico! I think you're going to love the kits this month.  They're full of gorgeous summer colors & the details are perfection.  Here's a tiny peek, but you can see the full images here.  (noon EST for subscribers & midnight for non-subscribers)
http://www.studiocalico.com/kits/penny-arcade?aff=7ded1832
It's also bundling time, so subscribers can order items from the shop & save on shipping.

One of my favorite shop items is this 2-step letterpress plate set.  I made these cards last night when I had just a couple minutes to spare & now I'm wanting to make sets of them.  I think they'd make great gifts!  You can find all of the letterpress supplies here.
Some of my other favorite shop items are the House & House Guests stamp sets as well as the Kit Alpha set.
This die designed by Lindsay Letters is a definite fave!
 

I'm also stocking up on Handbooks & page protectors.  They fit Studio Calico stamp sets perfectly & I was in desperate need of some new stamp storage!  (I especially love the 6x8 style that holds two 4x6 stamp sets & the WRMK 4x4 page protectors that hold the smallest stamps and fit perfectly inside of the Handbook.) 
  (photo by Maggie Massey for Studio Calico)

I'll be back soon to share my Penny Arcade projects!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover