Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 2, 2014

Inked 2.0

I'm so excited to be one of the contributors to this upcoming online class from Studio Calico!  If you've ever wanted to learn how to get more mileage out of your stamps & how to use them more creatively, you'll definitely want to check out Inked 2.0.
While supplies last, when you sign up for the class, you'll receive this free stamp set!
You'll also want to take a peek at all of the new products in the shop.  I am going crazy over these stamp sets!  The first two sets below are designed to work together.  (House & House Guests) I can't wait to fill those windows!  It's like a doll house for stampers.  ;)
 
I have always loved Studio Calico's alphabet stamps, and this one is no exception. (Kit Alpha) I love the large scale of each of the letters & I already have so many ideas for it!

Mama Elephant created this "Celebrate" stamp set.  They're always spot on when it comes to trendy designs & I love the coordinating banner die!

I'm so excited for this class & I hope to see you there!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover