Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 30, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Gift Box Video Tutorial

It's no secret that I love the Envelope Punch Tool.  It can do SO many different things (besides the obvious.)  Just do a Google search for the tool & you'll find tutorials on all types of boxes, bags, envelopes, and more.

I'm not sure who came up with the original idea to create boxes using the tool, but I think it's brilliant!
Here's my version along with a video tutorial on how to make a simple gift box, perfect for Mother's Day or any occasion!



 If you'd like to learn how to make cabbage roses from ribbon or fabric, you can watch another video tutorial found here.
The aqua ribbon I used for this particular rose was PERFECT & I wish I had an entire roll of it.  It's 4" wide (which can be hard to find) and is part of the Studio Calico Morgan card kit.
The gift tag was made with these digital stamps by Suzy Plantamura.

Thanks so much for watching!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover