Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 2, 2013

Trendy Trios: Confetti

I thought it would be fun to do something festive with this month's class at Two Peas with Christmas & New Years just around the corner.

This month's video is all about confetti!

You can find all of the supplies used to create these cards here.



I had a lot of fun mixing & matching & adding layers on this card!  The confetti paper from Amy Tangerine's latest collection is too cute!


And this card uses tiny 2x2 coin page protectors & some of Two Peas' new printables.


I filled this pocket with chunky glitter & silver stars:


And this card could be used for either Christmas or a birthday.  I used some of my "Disney" products to make this shaker card:



And.... on to some sad news.  This is actually the last class in my last Trendy Trios series.  I've decided to step down from my role as a Garden Girl.  These past years with Two Peas have been wonderful!  I've loved the opportunity of getting to create alongside such amazing designers, getting to teach my very first online class & forming lasting friendships.  I'm just focussing my time in a different direction & trying to make decisions that will work best for my family.  Working with Two Peas has been such a blessing & I feel so lucky to have been a part of the team.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover