Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 27, 2013

Blue Note Sneaks {Studio Calico's December Kits}

December's kits are almost here!  (Studio Calico subscribers can start shopping for their kits today at noon & non-subscribers can begin purchasing kits at midnight.)  You can find out more about subscriptions here.

Here's a peek at some of my favorite bits & pieces from the kits:


 There are also some really cool new cut files, printables & templates in the digital store.

Here's a sneak peek at one of the cards I made using one of the new digital cut files:


For this card, I used some of the new Silhouette printable cotton canvas sheets along with some of the new printables.  It really adds some great texture!


I used my Silhouette to create a fun flip card:


 This card was made entirely with the Cole card add-on.  I LOVE this stamp set by Mama Elephant!


And this card was made with just the Blue Note card kit:


The Blue Note scrapbooking kit has some really cool exclusives.  I especially love these watercolor diamond die cuts.  Of course, you can watercolor them, but they also work really well with embossing powder.


Here's another peek of the Holiday add-on.  This Nutcracker is part of October Afternoon's new Eggnog collection & I think it's the cutest thing ever!

These are just a few of my sneak peeks!  See the full reveal today at noon.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover