Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 1, 2013

Trendy Trios Video Tutorial: Nautical

On the 1st of every month, I introduce a new class for my Trendy Trios cardmaking series at Two Peas In a Bucket.  With summer vacation in sight, I thought it would be a fun time to focus on the nautical trend!
You can find a step-by-step video tutorial & all of the supplies used to create these nautical cards here.

We'll be creating a masculine birthday card:

A sweet card to welcome a new little one:

... and a cute, bold card that features some of the brand-new digital files that are available from Two Peas this month.  (I'll show you some fun tips on using these digital files with your Silhouette in the video.)

I hope you can join me for class!  There's also a fun nautical-themed prize pack for one of the challenge participants.  You can find all of the details here.

3 comments :

  1. These are absolutely fantastic! Great designs and details.... Love the new blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful theme and beautiful cards, Julie. Love each card, the mix of patterned papers, colors and embellishments are fab. Thank you for sharing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julie! It's so nice to stop by your blog!!!!!!!!! I've missed all of your amazing creations!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards-- beautiful designs and use of papers and detail!! I love the gold 40 and the pretty little ribbon bow! I also love that anchor card! FAB job on all three:) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover