Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 28, 2013

Studio Calico {Roundabout} June Kits Reveal

I love this time of the month.  (Have I said this before?)  :)  All of the June kits have been revealed at Studio Calico & you can find them all here.
I had a lot of fun working with the kits this month.

The card below was made with the Card Kit add-on.  Aren't those balloon stamps fun?
The next card was made with the Roundabout Card Kit.  I repurposed one of the glassine bags that the embellishments came in as a design element on the front of my card.

The film slides in the Navy Pier add-on are so stinkin' cool!  I layered them over some scraps of vellum & patterned paper to create the card below.
The Project Life add-on kit has some great journaling cards!  I love using them on my card fronts.  The book page is actually a page from a vintage book that comes in the Happy Little Moments class kit.
This card below is another card made solely from the Roundabout Card Kit.  I love the wood veneer paper that's included & all of the gorgeous patterned paper & stamps.
I wanted to try something different, so I created a mini album to record some of our summer memories. I used a mix of all of my different kits & several pieces from the Happy Little Moments class kits.

If you haven't checked them out yet, the class kits are really, really awesome.  The class is going to be taught by Maggie Holmes & Marcy Penner (along with some other guests) & registration ends in just a couple of days... so make sure to check it all out now if you want to join in!
 
 The film slides that I mentioned earlier are perfect for framing Instagram photos.  This is the first photo of our summer (we hit the Froyo shop.)
All of the rest of my pages are only partially complete.  I just need to pop in photos & jot down some journaling... which is really handy during the busy summer.  It's going to be super simple to finish.






This is one of my favorite pages.  I love this "Magical" wood die cut from Marcy's class kit!  I thought it would be perfect for documenting a small portion of our Disney trip this summer.

The sequins in Marcy's kit also just happened to coordinate perfectly with the paper from the card kits this month.

Thanks so much for taking a peek at my projects!  You can find all of my projects in my SC Gallery, along with additional information & product links.

1 comment :

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover