Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 15, 2013

Studio Calico Card Creations

I've been having fun playing with some of my new Studio Calico collections!  I needed to make a birthday card today that was simple enough to make in a short time frame... but still had a fun design. The San Francisco paper from the Here + There collection is packed with cuteness & made this card super easy to create.


I designed the text using my Silhouette & cut it out of the Miami paper from the same line.



The new Sundrifter Circle mask was the starting point for this card. I wanted to use a lot of the cute new SC embellishments & the misted circles helped create a perfect spot for everything.


I used some of the new Iridescent glitter over the farm animal veneers. (I used spray adhesive, added glitter & then sprayed it once again to set it.)


From the first moment I laid eyes on the "Sunny Day" paper from the Sundrifter collection, I've been dying to color in the black & white flowers. Of course, they're beautiful just as they are, but it's fun to be able to customize them too.



I wanted to go with a 70's vibe & used various Copic markers to color it all in.


Thanks for taking a peek at my cards!  You can find more details on each one in my Studio Calico gallery.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover